A Comprehensive Solution for High-Performance Buildings
The 2018 IgCC, powered by ANSI/ASHRAE/ICC/USGBC/IES Standard 189.1
- is a life safety code
- offers effective useful strategies that provide measurable benefits
- provides comprehensive green building strategies
- can be tailored to fit your needs
- is compatible with local energy codes and LEED
- is under continuous maintenance
- offers tools and resources to help with implementation and adoption
Code officials, project managers, and designers have long recognized the need for a modern, up-to-date code governing the environmental impact of commercial buildings.
The 2018 IgCC has been designed to meet this need through model code regulations that contain clear and specific requirements with provisions that promote safe and sustainable construction. The 2018 IgCC is the first fully integrated edition to be developed cooperatively by ICC and ASHRAE.
Page Count: 180 pages (Softcover)
Publisher: USGBC/ICC/ASHRAE/IES (2018)
Dimensions: 8½” x 11″